- Care-about your customers, about your employees, about your brand-with everything you’ve got. Profiting from the Golden Rule
- Erase any lines in the sand-don’t be afraid of what’s new or unfamiliar. The Untethered Customer: Why Mobile is a Game Changer?
- Show up first to market whenever possible, early the rest of the time. Using Customer Journey Maps to Improve Customer Experience
- Instill a culture of caring into your business by:
Mentally committing to change
Setting the tone through your words and actions
Investing in your employees Retailers Should Invest More in Employees
Hiring culturally compatible DNA, and spotting it within your existing team
Being authentic-whether online or offline, say what you mean, and mean what you say
Empowering your people to be forthright, creative, and generous Leadership Tips to Get You Started
- Remember that behind every B2B transaction, there is a C.
- Speak your customers’ language. Listen Up! 10 Great Tips for Better Listening
- Allow your customers to help you shape your brand or business, but never allow them to dictate the direction in which you take it. Profiting from the Golden Rule
- Build a sense of community around your brand. Win Customer Loyalty By Supporting Your Community
- Arrange for traditional and social media to play Ping-Pong and extend every conversation. The Untethered Customer: Why Mobile is a Game Changer?
- Direct all of your marketing initiatives toward the emotional center, and to the creative extremes. Empathy: The Brand Equity of Retail
- Approach social media initiatives with good intent, aiming for quality engagements, not quantity. Wise Up, Lumberyards: Smartphones Aren’t Going Away
- Use shock and awe to blow your customers’ minds and get them talking.
- If you must use tactics, use “pull” tactics that remind consumers why they should care about your brand.
- If you’re small, play like you’re big; if you’re big, play like you’re small.
- Create a sense of community around your business or your brand. Win Customer Loyalty By Supporting Your Community
- Don’t be afraid to crawl before you run.
- The Thank You Economy According To @GaryVee (hubspot.com)